The best way to get to know people and to grow as a follower of Christ and a human being is to get involved in one of our small groups. We are adding more small groups all the time so check back to see if we have anything new. Here are some of the small groups we have right now:
- Business Leadership Breakfast: This group covers leadership theories and applications, business plans, and other related topics. Open to professionals and those interested in leadership. First Thursday of every month, 6:30 am at Chompies on 3481 W. Frye Road in Chandler, AZ 85226. Email Drew for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men's Group: They meet every other Wednesday and focus on studying the Bible. Call Stuart for more information: 480-883-7732
- Women's Group: This group meets every other Tuesday at 6:30pm and includes dinner. Call Patty for more information: 480-883-7732
- Book Club: They are currently reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Next book is The Shack by William Young. Meets monthly on the third Sunday. Call or text Lea for more info: 602-524-5095
- Bible Study: Pastor Stuart Harrison conducts a weekly Bible Study every other week. Call Stuart for more information: 480-883-7732
- Sacred Harp: Sacred Harp singing is a tradition of sacred choral music that originated in the American South of the United States. The name is derived from The Sacred Harp, a ubiquitous and historically important tunebook printed in shape notes. This group meets the second Saturday of each month at 3:00 p.m. at the church. You are invited to listen or join along in the singing. For more information, please call Kathy at 480-296-3996
Most of these groups are also listed on our calendar.